Changing Strategies for Changing Times
FoodPRO has joined with RAMW and CORE Restaurant Marketing and launched a new restaurant education initiative, called “Changing Strategies for Changing Times.” This educational series is available free and will cover an array of important topics that will help you increase your sales and lower your food costs. Every few weeks this series will include videos that show the best practices from industry experts.
FoodPRO is committed to help assist you to improve your business today, so you can build a solid foundation for tomorrow and years to come.
If you have questions regarding the “Changing Strategies for Changing Times” series, please contact Tom Enright, Senior Key Account Manager, FoodPRO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 370-2593.
State of the Restaurant Industry: Challenges and Opportunities
Interview with Scott Brunk, President of FoodPRO
Educational Series Library
- Working With Your Food Distributor In Times of Change – Expert Interview with Tom Enright, Senior Key Account Manager at FoodPRO
- Managing Your Restaurant Menu to Improve Profitability – Expert Interview with Dustin Stone, Corporate Chef/Trainer at FoodPRO
- Getting The Most Out of Online Ordering For Your Restaurant – Expert Interview with Joe Mergio, President and Founder of Deliver Logic & Active Menus at Deliver Logic/Active Menus
- Digital Marketing Strategies – Expert Interview with CORE Restaurant Marketing & OvationUp
- Customer Loyalty – Expert Interview with Toast POS & ZenReach
- Local Store Marketing – Expert Interview with WeDoLocal & Focus Your Marketing
- Catering – Expert Interview with Monkeysoft Solutions
- Prime Cost Management – Expert Interview with RestaurantXpert
- Restaurant Leadership – Expert Interview with One Degree Leadership
- Program Wrap-Up – Expert Interview with CORE Restaurant Marketing & FoodPRO
If you have questions regarding the “Changing Strategies for Changing Times” series, please contact:
Tom Enright, Senior Key Account Manager at email@example.com or (301) 370-2593.